Let's Hide a Parameters From Your List!
Would you like being able to simplify your list and remove parameters that you never use? I am happy to say that you can remove these from being visible on your list. Below are instructions to hide a parameter.
In this support article, you will learn step-by-step how to hide a parameter from your list inside Rehab Estimator Pro.
1. Click on the Parameters button on the top menu bar.
2. Choose the Parameter Tab that you wish to edit.
3. Click on the Eye icon under Actions
4. Click on the Edit button on the right side of screen.
5. Toggle the "Display in Parameter List" to Hide and then click Save.
We appreciate you taking the time to learn how to to hide a parameter from your list inside Rehab Estimator Pro! For questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.